Blogiversary Giveaway #8: Baby Scholars

Reminder: You can enter all of our Blogiversary Giveways through 11:59pm tonight. Scroll down to enter any or all of them!

When R. was a toddler and I was desperately trying to find new toys that held her interest, I stumbled onto this site Baby Scholars. I am very glad I did. I have ordered toys from them ever since and am consistenty impressed with their selection, customer service, and little "extras" like many types of gift wrap. They carry top brands like Baby Gund, Melissa & Doug, eeBoo, and Tiny Love. Here are some of my top picks:

Alphabet Flash Cards by eeBoo. R. has been enjoying these since age 2! ($11.95)


Baby Dino Rocker ($99.95)


Gearation by Tomy. Baby S's physical therapist uses this with him and both kids love it. ($29.95)


Flower Spot Fill & Spill by Melissa & Doug. Haven't seen this new M&D toy in person yet but it looks adorable. ($19.95)



Win it! One reader will win a $100 shopping spree at Baby Scholars. Here are the contest rules:

1) To enter, visit Baby Scholars, browse around, and comment about what you'd like to buy. Leave your comment on THIS post (click on "comments" below).
2) Post your comment by 11:59pm, Thursday, January 17th. One entry per person, please. US addresses only.
3) One winner will be chosen at random and announced on Friday morning, January 18th.
4) NOTE: You must check back on Friday to see if you won, and to e-mail me your name and address to claim your prize. Unclaimed prizes are forfeited after 72 hours.

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Blogiversary Giveaway #8: Baby Scholars