1 Year Later

Today is my "blogiversary"- my first post here at MyMomShops was on January 17th, 2007. Thank you all for reading this blog (I know there's a lot to browse out there in cyberspace) and giving me such great feedback and ideas. On the blog's first day (when I posted the personalized hats pictured here), I had fourteen visitors (I think that was my mom and 13 of her friends); yesterday we hit a record of nearly ONE THOUSAND visitors in one day!

Those who are new to the blog, welcome! Remember you still can enter ALL of this week's giveaways by tonight at 11:59pm. All winners will be announced tomorrow. Want a reminder to check back to see if you won? Subscribe to our free, private e-newsletter, featuring advance notice of giveaways, sales, and special finds (and, tomorrow, a reminder to check back). Just e-mail me with "newsletter" in the subject line.

There's THREE more giveaways to come today, including toys, crib bedding, and my favorite stationery. So keep checking back throughout the day today. Good luck and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: 1 Year Later