30% off Gap family THANKS

The Gap family. Automatic free shipping at $50 or more. Yeah, it takes longer to arrive, but at least there's a free shipping option at a low dollar amount. They're also good for regular promos. So good that consistent shoppers won't buy without one. The promos almost make you take the brands for granted because you just figure they'll be there when you're ready to buy. You can currently use THANKS for 30% off at Banana Republic, Old Navy & Gap thru



Maybe the merchandise hasn't been that inspiring in recent years. Esp at the Gap. And maybe customer service isn't that exciting. Thanks for not telling me in the b&m that prices ending in .97 are final sale until I tried to return one. And thanks for the B&M for not taking back a screen printed onesie that ran in the wash and my unborn baby never got a chance to wear!* BUT, when another retailer has consistently changed policies to the detriment of the customer and has a serious mess going on right now, the Gap family is looking really good. It's amazing how influential perception can be. I admit I am easily swayed by how I perceive and/or feel I'm being treated. Thank you BR for Luxe for life!



Banana Republic








Top row

* Polka dot scarf ($39.50) - I love, love, love this coral. The polka dots look so clean.



* Georgia full-skirt dress ($150) - Love the lines of this dress & the pockets. Modest neckline, too. Looks grey on my monitor, but the color name is basic navy.



* Leopard scarf ($59.50) - The grey leopard is a nice switch from the camel/brown tones. I saw this in-person and absolutely did not put it around my neck & step in front of my mirror. I don't need another scarf and was concerned I'd love this one. I'll love it from afar.



Bottom row

* Rosette skirt ($110) - I blew this off when I saw it online because we've seen it at other retailers. Last year. I've seen it in-person and it's quite fetching. The tulle has a subtle sheen to it and the rosettes look beautiful. It also comes in black. I liked it better in the lighter color because you can see the detail best.



* Red leather satchel ($150) - I hope handbags are included since I'm featuring one. If not, at least you now know BR has a red handbag for us. I have the chocolate brown version from last winter. I love the color on mine, the tote fits comfortable over the shoulder and the leather exterior feels durable. It's unlined, which doesn't totally bother me. What I don't like that it lacks true structure by way of a frame and I wish there were 'feet' on it. Of course if it had those 2 things, it'd probably be lined. And more expensive.



* Blake wrap blouse ($45) - I love the idea of this top under a suit, instead of a button down. If you have a fuller bust, this top might want to hug you. I don't know, I haven't tried it. But if that's the case, going up one size might create some give. The colors are soft, but nice.





Only a little over a week to go until baby. My heart wants to flip over as I type that. Before that time, I'm working to get a few more OOTDs in and a nice little giveaway or two!!!



ETA -- emphasis on over a week. I still have time till she arrives. :)



Thanks for stopping by...





***************************************************

* The Gap b&m told me to call customer service since I'd purchased the onesie online. Thankfully they allowed me to mail it in for a refund.



p.s. Remember
Ebates. Click here to join.



0 comments:

Post a comment on: 30% off Gap family THANKS