I'm watching the Democratic debate in South Carolina right now and I am loving my candidate John Edwards. He is finally saying whatever he wants (he has nothing to lose, I guess). But I think I probably waited too long to buy this Edwards, Baby! tee ($21) from Baby Wit for Baby S. If the pundits are correct, it will probably go on sale soon. Check out all the political baby clothes at Baby Wit.
Go Edwards!
I'm watching the Democratic debate in South Carolina right now and I am loving my candidate John Edwards. He is finally saying whatever he wants (he has nothing to lose, I guess). But I think I probably waited too long to buy this Edwards, Baby! tee ($21) from Baby Wit for Baby S. If the pundits are correct, it will probably go on sale soon. Check out all the political baby clothes at Baby Wit.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Go Edwards!