Size S - It was actually glad I didn't get 'the feeling,' because I didn't want to pay $118 for this. Even with 20% off, the price is not attractive to me. It's not lined, which I don't mind, but it just didn't feel sturdy. It didn't feel like a sweater, though. It felt like a sloppy jacket and not cozy. I also think I'm game for at least a slightly wider stripe. Some of you will be happy to know that the sleeves were a bit long and the arms weren't too tight. It doesn't look so bad in the photo, but there's another pic I have with a big thumbs down to remind of how I felt. So I'm going with a pass on this for me. Check it out on AppGal, on 1 More Shopping Blog, on Ema and on Feeling J Crewzy.
Shoes: I could only own these Bandolino Adivas and be set for awhile
See also...
Madewell's striped cadet cardigan (38042) is really cute. I called for chest measurements. I'm pretty sure she said the size S chest is 34.5" and the M chest is 36.5", but you should call to be sure. Sorry, I threw the paper away in error. A new code went up on the site. Use WEEKEND for free shipping on any order thru Monday, 2/21.
Chime in...
***************************************************
p.s. I'm in the process of moving from a blogspot.com to gigisgoneshopping.com. Not sure what to expect as far as your Google reader goes, but we'll be fine with a few days and a little patience.
p.p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.


0 comments:
Post a comment on: J Crew - maritime-stripe blazer