J Crew - Traversa cardigan

J Crew's Traversa cardigan (29615) runs XS - XL. It comes in black, nutmeg, heather shale, sweet almond, navy and orchid shadow.

Size S - I usually try on & prefer S. This fit as expected. The top I have on underneath has extra material & draping on it, which is why it looks padded in some areas. I like the nutmeg color, but didn't like it on me. Check it out on The Girliest Boy Mom.



Size S - Heather shale. This color was more pale than I expected. It reads as blue in person, but more of a purple based blue than green based blue, if that makes sense.



Size S - I liked the black. I think it looks good buttoned & unbuttoned. The ruffle goes around the neck and isn't too voluminous.

Striped tee (S): Anthro (Similar here, here and here)
Jeans (29): J Crew ankle stretch toothpick
Shoes (8): Gap The City Flat (Similar here




Chime in...

***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - Traversa cardigan