XS - Chest & Waist = 39"
S - Chest & Waist = 41"
Size S - If I were getting this, I'd size down to XS. Check it out on 1 More Shopping Blog.
Wanted to show you the cinching at the waist. I could not, for the life of me, figure out how to operate the drawstring. I worked it from inside, as that seemed to be the key, but it kept its ways hidden. Also see Old Navy's surplus jacket. The spicy oak is similar to JC's burnished moss.
Dress (6): Here and Now by Moulinette Soeurs, found on the Effortless Anthropologie trade market after foolishly returning mine
Cardigan (XS): J Crew Portland or Michelle 2009
Tights (1): Hue opaque
Shoes (7.5): Adrienne Vittadini Audrey, found on Ideeli a couple weeks ago
(Similar here, here, here and here)
Tights (1): Hue opaque
Shoes (7.5): Adrienne Vittadini Audrey, found on Ideeli a couple weeks ago
(Similar here, here, here and here)
See also
And finally, if you missed the crystal steps necklace, consider the crystal rail necklace. It's $55 before MUSTHAVE for an additional 30%. The stones are smaller than the crystal steps, but still looks very pretty.
Thanks for visiting...
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.


0 comments:
Post a comment on: J Crew - Brigadier utility jacket