Silk popover - It comes in regular, tall & petite.
Size PM - The silk is nice, but it's very shiny, charmeuse-y so it has that satin pajama look as far as the fabric goes. The shirt didn't really shout jammies, though. The black silk is unfinished, but you have to look close to see it. I'm sure once you wore this top out, the unfinished edges would begin to fray. I think I paid a net $68. If it were black w/white contrast, I would have thought about it longer before keeping. I didn't love it so it has already gone back.
BR Monogram Alicia bow tee
Size S - slick rock - This was very pretty. I like the regular S and glad I didn't get a PM. I like to wear my tops out most of the time so the extra inch or two is often good for me.
Size S - black - What can I say. Loveth. The ribbon is silk stitched to the garment, but you can untie and tie it. The bow is pretty big, but not too big in my book.
I tried on Anthro's volante tee yesterday and didn't like it. Those aren't bows and are, instead, pieces of material sewn on to form the appearance of bows. Anthro's tee is more fitted than BR's. The slight ruching on the volante is going to be more flattering on a smaller chest. I kept moving the top around but it just looked more wrinkled than that it was swaddling my body.
More bow tops
As of Thursday, 1/6, sale jewelry was an additional 50% off and sale clothing an additional 30% off. Note that the in-store, Saturday BOGO coupons begin this Sat. Buy one full price item and get the 2nd 60% off. There are a total of 3 coupons on the card. RosainDC has 2 that she can send out. Thanks, Rosa!!! I also won't be using my card and can send my remaining 2 out. So there are 2 coupons available, good for 1/15 and 2 coupons good for 1/22 -- for a total of 4 that will go out to 4 different people.
Please email me if interested: gigiofca at gmail
Thanks for visiting!
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:
Post a comment on: Banana republic - silk contrast & bow tops