Gigi welcomes guest blogger...
Hi everyone! AudreyBella here from Life is Short, Buy the Shoes. I'm thrilled to be doing a guest post of my "Fall Fab Five" for Gigi while she and G Money are kissing on those little fingers and toes of Mini G. I'm so jealous. I love baby toes.
1. Leopard - Probably the biggest trend I've seen in preparation for Fall. As much as I would love to purchase an top or bottom in a leopard print, I am best with sticking to leopard accessories. The great news is, I'll be shopping my closet for this trend and I have plenty of options to choose from including scarves, a belt, a purse and shoes (of course).
The Purr-fect Satchel - This is my very first purchase from ModCloth and I am very happy with it. As beautiful as the J Crew Edie purse in Italian Calf-Hair is, the price just doesn't work for me in regards to a trend. This bag covers the trend part without my wallet screaming for mercy.
Manolo Blahnik Campari in Leopard - I love these shoes! Even though they could be a half size bigger I can't even begin to think about getting rid of them. To me, they are classic. Find similar leopard Mary-Jane pumps here, here and here.
2. Longer Length Skirts - Whether it is a midi or maxi, skirt lengths are longer this Fall season. Since I'm short, I have to be careful where these two lengths fall on me. For midi skirts, it has to be below the knee to right at the calf and with maxi skirts, they should fall all the way to the ground. Stopping at the ankle only makes me look shorter.
J Crew Liquid Silk Skirt in Bright Dahlia
J Crew Jardin Skirt in Rich Purple
Anthropologie Water's Edge Skirt in Blue - I love this Blue Cobalt color and I think it will be great for Fall. (Irl pics)
3. Bright Colors on Bottom - Some of my options are included in #2 above along with a few other options below.
J Crew Vintage Matchstick Cord in Vibrant Flame
J Crew Lolli Pant in Bright Dahlia - This same color is available in the Wool Cafe Capri. This will be great paired with one of my leopard accessories. I don't see this color online so check the B&M.
4. Equestrian/Flat Boots - I have several pairs of flat boots already and was happy to add these Corso Como Quilted Chocolate Brown boots during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Find similar flat boots here, here and here.
5. Missoni for Target - I am really excited for the Missoni offerings at Target. I will take anything including one of these scarves or a piece or two of the glassware, not to mention a dress, blouse or even tights.
So these are my picks and I can't wait for Fall/cooler weather to get here.
Have a Great day!
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.











0 comments:
Post a comment on: Fall Fab Five: Life is Short...Buy the Shoes