Gigi welcomes guest blogger...
Hello everyone! It’s AppGal from Musings on the Mountain. I am super thrilled and honored that the fab Gigi asked me to contribute to her guest post series, Fall Fab Five while she is um…busy with so many more important things right now. :-) Gigi, I wish you ALL the best with everything coming up. We are all so excited and happy for you!
Now to my list of the Fab Five items for fall:
#1
J. Crew Hacking Jacket in bright flame
I have been pining for this jacket ever since it hit the website a few weeks ago. I have not purchased it yet, but fully intend to as soon as a promotion hits the website. I adore this color…it is SO fall and so yummy! This would be the perfect jacket for crisp fall days spent in a pumpkin patch or going for a hayride…or just a regular day at school :-)
#2
J. Crew Flair skirt in pine
Y’all know I love my pencil skirts, but sometimes it’s nice to wear something with a different shape. I have really gotten into longer a-line skirts recently, so I was really happy to see this skirt in the recent j.crew rollout. In fact, I might even want this skirt more than I want the No. 2 pencil in veridian green! This pine color will be perfect going from fall to winter.

#3
ASOS button-pocket midi skirt in orange
I have already purchased this skirt after scouring the internet for weeks looking for an orange midi skirt. I ordered this in my usual size 4 at first, but it was too snug at my natural waist (a common problem for me with these high-waisted midi skirts). I exchanged it for a size 6 and it is much better. This is a lovely, full skirt that I think will be surprisingly versatile, despite its shocking color!
#4
Land’s End Canvas Ava Mid-heel clogs
I ordered these after buying the fantastic LEC LivingSocial deal. I wasn’t expecting to LOVE them, but really just wanted to see what this clog trend was all about and if I could pull it off. Well, I ended up falling in love with these clogs as soon as I put them on my feet. Can’t wait to wear them with…everything! These will work with pants, skirts, dresses, the whole shebang. The camel leather is a lovely color for fall, too.
#5
Essie nailpolish in Clambake
I know this isn't a clothing item, but I am so excited to wear this nail color on my nails this fall. If you haven't noticed from some of the above items, I am really loving the bright oranges right now, and this color is a great match for those. It also looks great with camel and navy. I actually can't think of a color it wouldn't look good with! On nails, it is a reddish tinted orange, very bright but oh-so-lovely.
And there you have it…the fab 5 items I am most excited about for this fall! I'm ready for the weather to turn cooler and leaves to start changing...bring it on!
Thanks for reading!~ App Gal
********************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:
Post a comment on: Fall Fab Five: Musings on the Mountain