I'm searching for a new headboard for R's bed. I'm not getting this, but I wanted to show you Target's Girls' Personalized Headboard, shown here twin-sized in Hot Pink (lots of other colors/styles for boys and girls are available here). Compared to what you might pay for a personalized headboard elsewhere, these wood frame headboards with polyfoam fill are a pretty good deal at $129.99. But if your daughter's name is not Abigail, Alexis, Alyssa, Anna, Ashley, Ava, Brianna, Chloe, Elizabeth, Emma, Emily, Grace, Hannah, Isabella, Jessica, Kate, Madison, Megan, Mia, Natalie, Olivia, Samantha, Sarah, or Sophia (or "Princess"- I hope that's a nickname), you're out of luck like my daughter R. (unless you want to buy the non-personalized version). Check them out at Target.
Bed Head
I'm searching for a new headboard for R's bed. I'm not getting this, but I wanted to show you Target's Girls' Personalized Headboard, shown here twin-sized in Hot Pink (lots of other colors/styles for boys and girls are available here). Compared to what you might pay for a personalized headboard elsewhere, these wood frame headboards with polyfoam fill are a pretty good deal at $129.99. But if your daughter's name is not Abigail, Alexis, Alyssa, Anna, Ashley, Ava, Brianna, Chloe, Elizabeth, Emma, Emily, Grace, Hannah, Isabella, Jessica, Kate, Madison, Megan, Mia, Natalie, Olivia, Samantha, Sarah, or Sophia (or "Princess"- I hope that's a nickname), you're out of luck like my daughter R. (unless you want to buy the non-personalized version). Check them out at Target.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Bed Head