I've been browsing furniture and bedding since I'm preparing to "upgrade" my son's room when he gets his big boy bed, and I fell in love with this new bedding designer
Whistle & Wink. I love the aesthetic- it is slightly more elegant than Pottery Barn Kids, for example, but still child-like and imaginative (in fact, I just learned that their designs are by a former Pottery Barn Kids creative director). It'll cost you more, too, though the prices are not sky-high compared to what else is out there. Still probably too expensive for me (too bad), but I haven't ruled it out yet. Here are some photos to give you a taste (these are all from
Rosenberry Rooms, by the way; this shop seems to have the best in-stock selection of Whistle & Wink):
Princess Reversible Twin Duvet Cover ($199)
Cars & Trucks Twin Quilt ($299; this is the set I wish I could get for my son):
China Doll Crib Bedding Set ($399)

I especially love all of the detail work on the accent pillows and shams:
Nightingale Decorative Pillow ($79)
Blue Stars Standard Sham ($59)
Squirrel Dot Decorative Pillow ($79)

Beautiful, aren't they? Shop
Whistle & Wink nursery and kids' bedding and decor at
Rosenberry Rooms,
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Whistle & Wink