I just learned about a wonderful toy site, Planet Happy Toys, where every item for sale falls into at least one of these categories: all natural, organic, fairly traded, green (environmental awareness), responsible (labor), and multi-use. I love this parking garage by Plan Toys. Equipped with 3 floors of parking space, an elevator tower, a helipad, a car, and even a Biodiesel filling station, this garage is sure to please your little transport enthusiast. It can easily accommodate other metal, die-cast, or plastic vehicles, too. And parents can rest easy knowing this toy was crafted using preservative-free, sustainably harvested, recycled rubberwood, and all paints have been tested for safety. $59.95 at Planet Happy Toys.
Planet Happy Toys
I just learned about a wonderful toy site, Planet Happy Toys, where every item for sale falls into at least one of these categories: all natural, organic, fairly traded, green (environmental awareness), responsible (labor), and multi-use. I love this parking garage by Plan Toys. Equipped with 3 floors of parking space, an elevator tower, a helipad, a car, and even a Biodiesel filling station, this garage is sure to please your little transport enthusiast. It can easily accommodate other metal, die-cast, or plastic vehicles, too. And parents can rest easy knowing this toy was crafted using preservative-free, sustainably harvested, recycled rubberwood, and all paints have been tested for safety. $59.95 at Planet Happy Toys.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Planet Happy Toys