Sorry that I've exposed how fantastic Naartjie is (judging from the comments on my last post about this South African brand, seems it is a closely-guarded secret), but I just have to post another great find from their fall collection- this Flowerworks Print Corduroy Dress. It's 100% cotton corduroy, available in sizes 3-10, and, oh my, I just saw that it is on sale through September 13th only for $20 (reduced from its regular price of $26.95). And, of course, it's my favorite color combo for girls- pink and brown. Snap it up at Naartjie.com.
The Secret is Out
Sorry that I've exposed how fantastic Naartjie is (judging from the comments on my last post about this South African brand, seems it is a closely-guarded secret), but I just have to post another great find from their fall collection- this Flowerworks Print Corduroy Dress. It's 100% cotton corduroy, available in sizes 3-10, and, oh my, I just saw that it is on sale through September 13th only for $20 (reduced from its regular price of $26.95). And, of course, it's my favorite color combo for girls- pink and brown. Snap it up at Naartjie.com.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: The Secret is Out