Perfect Patemm Pad

Thanks to MyMomShops reader J (mom of C.) from Bayside, New York who e-mailed me to rave about her Patemm Changing Pad. This award-winning piece of baby gear is something I oddly never purchased (or received) but I wish I had. The mom-invented, patented Patemm Pad is a generously-sized, round changing pad that will accommodate the squirmiest infant. It has pockets and a handle and folds up conveniently, making it a quick, quasi-diaper bag when you're on the go. There are lots of colors and patterns available at Patemm's own site costing up to $48, or you can snag one of 3 solid colors (blue, pink, and green) at Tar-jay for just $29.99. Great shower gift!

Are there any baby items (or gifts) that you simply RAVE about and buy for others? Post them in the comments section- I'd like to hear about them.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Perfect Patemm Pad