Old Navy - tiered gauze skirt + BR promo

Old Navy
Old Navy's tiered gauze skirt (839712, $29.50 online, $32.94 in-store) runs in regular, petite & tall sizes. Remember, P and T are sold online only. Color choices are white, navy, and 3 print options. The one called black print was very popular in-store with only one XS and one XL left on the rack.

Size S - Reviewers are unhappy with the length on this and feel it should be longer. ON's peasant/maxi gauze skirts from last year were soooo long and heavy. I think they were trying to swing the pendulum a different way this year and despite what reviewers think, I think ON got closer to the mark. I wasn't sure I'd be able to get this to sit across my belly in a way to make the skirt an even length, but I was able. The elastic is stretchy and not too tight. The waistband is wide, at least 3" wide or more. While I was online I saw great reviews on the roll-over jersey maxi skirt ($29.94). It sounds like it's a transitional piece that can be worn now and then again in the fall w/boots.

5'2"
21 wks, belly = 36"

Old Navy has BOGO 50% off thru today Sun, 5/1. Gap family cardholders can combine ONBOGO with STUFFSAVE online with their card online or just use the card in-store for the 20% off stuffsave savings. Yes, on top of the BOGO. I.e., two of these skirts would be buy one, get one 50% off and then 20% taken off of that. I saw lots of moms doing summer shopping for their kids. Oh....the BOGO online is only good on regular priced merchandise. And check this out, it wasn't working on this skirt for some reason. If you want to purchase online, I'd suggest calling in to customer service. Dresses are excluded from BOGO online, but this is a skirt and they must have it coded wrong in the system.

Now...the BOGO is good on everything in-store, including clearance. It's good to get to the store if you can. Be sure to check out the scarves, too. They had some print jersey patterns for $10.

Banana Republic
I had to go to the bathroom & passed BR along the way. Nothing caught my eye from the outside, but I wandered in anyway. I know not to do this, but I couldn't help myself. I saw the following clutch within 10 seconds of stepping inside the store:

Stone foldover clutch (831504, $98) comes in coral or turquoise online. I only saw the turquoise in-store and it's darker than the color here. I can't comment on the coral. Yes, this handbag is just like the red ruby clutch I blogged about earlier this year.

This pale blue color was in-store (831504-00-1 0000), but I don't see it online. FYI, the current 30% off your purchase promo has exclusions. It's not good on handbags in-store, but is good online. Go figure.

5/13 ETA: This color is called jade and showed up online, but sold out during one of their 35% promos, around 5/10. It's possible that it might popback, but I couldn't even guess the odds of that.




Stone bow clutch (831515 , $79.50) - So pretty! A different option if you don't like the allover stone beading.


Use BRKING30 for 30% off your online purchase. Promo not valid online on Timeless Collection, Monogram dresses, Men's bags, and Chan Luu. This promo kicked off on Friday, in honor of the Royals' wedding. Again, the promo is good in-store, but has more exclusions than the online promo.

It's tempting to wait for one of those 40% coupons to show up in-store, but keep in mind they often exclude shoes & handbags. As far as online codes, like the 40% off one item online, today only --- if you didn't know, the Gap family has changed the way they've been doling out online codes lately. They've been cookie based. So you may see a 30% code mentioned on a blog or forum, but the code may not work for you based on your cookies. This promo is good for everyone and includes shoes & handbags online.

Lyons pump (820631) is currently on promo for $79.50. It would be an ultra excellent deal with an additional 30% off. I didn't do a mock checkout because the BRKING30 promo graphic kept interfering with my navigation.


A couple more shoes...the Octavio woven peep-toe heel ($140) is really cute. And then the Aretha strappy zip heel ($109.99) reminds me of a couple of shoes from you know j'who.


I hope your weekend is feeling nice & long. Thanks for visiting :)


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates.

Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Old Navy - tiered gauze skirt + BR promo