I hear about new websites all the time, but this one really made me take notice.
Spunky Sprouts is a new children's boutique featuring stylish modern products for hip moms and dads. The items- ranging from clothing to decor to baby gear- are modern and high quality (and, yes, a bit pricey). Like modern nursery furniture? Hate cutesy characters on kids' clothes? This is the place for you. Featured designers include- among others-
Bloom,
ducduc,
Oioi,
French Bull,
notNeutral,
Wallcandy Arts, and
Pixel Pieces. I browsed the site quickly and here are some of my top finds:
Remember a few months ago I
posted about new designer
Winter Water Factory and said you'd be seeing more of their hip clothes? Sure enough, their terrific
Juneleaf Kids' Picnic Dress($68) popped up at
SpunkySprouts:

What mod mama wouldn't go gaga for this stylish
Square Wall Mobile ($180)?

Here's a modern twist on the classic kids'
rocking pony ($165):

Go ahead...take a look. And maybe splurge a little, too. Visit
SpunkySprouts.com.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Spunky Sprouts