PB Teen Preview

I had the pleasure of previewing the new 1600 sq ft PB Teen store at 1451 Second Avenue (76th St.) in New York yesterday. I even got to bring R. along who was quite taken with the "teen" looks considering she is only five (her favorite item: this "Furlicious" Beanbag). The new store looks terrific and is ready for its celebratory opening at 10am sharp on Saturday, March 21st. The first 100 people to walk in will receive a cool backpack as a gift, and will have the chance to win a $1,000 room makeover. Don't miss it!

Here are some of shots from inside the store:

Girls' Blue Bubble Bedding, Girls' Soccer Decal, and Beadboard Collection Super Bed Set. The Bubble bedding set is one of their top-sellers, and the modular bed/shelving "superset" is a very smart space-saver (lots more storage under and around the bed, too):


Boys' Henley Stripe Quilt & Sham, Ultimate Dresser Storage Bed Set, and Rush the Field wall mural. This bed/shelving unit is another smart choice for smaller spaces:


Tropical totes. Aren't these pretty? Pop a changing pad inside and you can use it as a diaper bag:


Skateboard Shelves. I love these shelves for a boys' room:


Bubble Dot Mirror Set and Bubble Dot Decals. I featured these mirrors here at the blog once before; I really like them paired with the removable decals, too. Also check out the "Crinkle Puff" monogram pillow- another favorite.


Lots of the above items happen to be on sale right now; check out the Spring Sweet Steals (including affordable gifts for 'tweens and teens) at PB Teen.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: PB Teen Preview