I love any decor item that reminds me of my bell-bottomed 1970's childhood. Like this retro Felix The Cat Clock available at our affiliate Perpetual Kid. Felix the Cat has been a staple in American homes since the 1930s, with its rolling eyes and wagging tail. When I was young, we had a yellow Felix clock in the kitchen of our tiny Brooklyn apartment. I still remember those eyes rolling back and forth! The Felix clock is battery-operated, manufactured in the USA, and costs $39.99 at Perpetual Kid (type "Felix" in the search box). A cute addition to a nursery or playroom!
Felix the Cat
I love any decor item that reminds me of my bell-bottomed 1970's childhood. Like this retro Felix The Cat Clock available at our affiliate Perpetual Kid. Felix the Cat has been a staple in American homes since the 1930s, with its rolling eyes and wagging tail. When I was young, we had a yellow Felix clock in the kitchen of our tiny Brooklyn apartment. I still remember those eyes rolling back and forth! The Felix clock is battery-operated, manufactured in the USA, and costs $39.99 at Perpetual Kid (type "Felix" in the search box). A cute addition to a nursery or playroom!
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Felix the Cat