Old Navy - $5 men's thermal

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh 
yeeeeeeeaaaahhhh...

...my feelings of dislike for Christmas shopping often pay off in a good way. I admit it. There's about a 2 week period where I am not feeling Christmas-y or holiday-ish at all. I feel that pressure of getting things for people and it's a humongous turnoff. I always swear I won't be forced to buy things just because of 12/25 and that I'm only giving gifts to the little kids. Inevitably I go out and around w/my mom to just look, have lunch and talk. Then suddenly I connect w/a good Christmas mood. In fact, as of yesterday my sister will now be the owner of a 3/4 length wool coat. Spontaneous purchase. I hope it fits well. My mother, on the other hand, could listen to Christmas music year round and finishes most of her shopping by Sept. No joke.

Old Navy men's thermal tees are on promo online for $5. I don't know if the price is also good in-stores. Unless they realized the popularity of this shirt from last year and ordered truckloads of these, you better believe many sizes/colors will be sold out. Online, most colors/sizes seem to be fully in stock. I got 4 colors for my brother who absolutely loves these. Another spontaneous reversal from not giving to gifting. G Money only wanted 2 colors. I worked him into the mix as well.


1) Remember to launch your order thru Ebates. It's curently 8% cashback for Old Navy.

2) If you have a Gap family card, be sure to use TUESDAYS for an additional 10% off. I haven't seen this year's quality of the henley, but last year's held up really well...even when my brother overdryed them. For a net $4.50, I think we're in business no matter what.

For 10% Tuesday, I'm trying the Franco Sarto Luxe. If you didn't know, it's not easy to find a chocolate brown shoe. I like a more rounded toe and not too high. Also, the color can't be too light or too dark. I don't like the darker sole on these and they are a smidge higher than I'd like, but I figure they are worth the try. Esp w/free shipping both ways. They also come in black leather (nice) and taupe suede.




I'm listening to Christmas Remixed and Merry Mixmas on repeat. I do loves the remixes.


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Old Navy - $5 men's thermal