MyMomShops Sponsor: ChicShopsBaby


Our newest sponsor is ChicShopsBABY, a wonderful shopping guide and directory of amazing websites for moms & kids. It's a fun destination whether you are looking just to browse or you're ready to do some serious shopping. If you register for a free account, you can save your favorite shops for quick access when you return, read and give site reviews, talk to other shoppers in a ChicShopsBABY forum, read interviews with hot shop owners, and see Jake’s Picks, the fave items of a precocious 2 year old product tester.

When browsing around ChicShopsBABY, my favored "stops" are the "The Shops"(perfect if you want to browse for hip new stores, something I am doing constantly) and of course, the Sales & Coupons section offering discounts up to 40% at some sites. ChicShopsBABY lists many sites that I have always enjoyed (BlueberryBabies.com, ModMama.com, and NewForBaby.com, to name just a few), as well as some terrific new finds, including IFete.com (stationery), BebeBabble.com (decor, gifts & toys), and JenniferDelonge.com (modern kids' furniture). You could spend a lonnng time (I did) checking out sites you haven't seen before.

Go visit ChicShopsBABY. I promise you'll have a great time!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: MyMomShops Sponsor: ChicShopsBaby