I was recenty introduced to Mary Jurek Design, an artist/jewelry designer who makes modern, elegant handcrafted stainless steel tableware and home accessories. Her products are enjoyed by celebs like Posh Spice, but are sold at prices that are reasonable for mere mortals like us, starting at $40 and going up past $200. The designs include hammered-style bowls and utensils, salad tongs, and serving trays. I think they'd make unique, high-end hostess, engagement, or wedding gifts. They're not sold online, but you can find the nearest retailer at Mary Jurek Design.
Mary Jurek Design
I was recenty introduced to Mary Jurek Design, an artist/jewelry designer who makes modern, elegant handcrafted stainless steel tableware and home accessories. Her products are enjoyed by celebs like Posh Spice, but are sold at prices that are reasonable for mere mortals like us, starting at $40 and going up past $200. The designs include hammered-style bowls and utensils, salad tongs, and serving trays. I think they'd make unique, high-end hostess, engagement, or wedding gifts. They're not sold online, but you can find the nearest retailer at Mary Jurek Design.
Shopping labels:
accessories,
decor,
hostess/housewarming,
wedding gifts
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Mary Jurek Design