The Heat is On

I don't often review baby gear here (strollers, nursery essentials, baby care products, etc.) but I'm making an exception to tell you about something that has made life much easier around here- our new Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer. I was having a very tricky time taking temperatures for both of my kids (ages 2 and 5); they aren't great at keeping a thermometer in their mouth, and as for the "other end", well, we can just about forget that. Exergen is a super gentle wand-like thermometer that measures temperature with a quick scan across the forehead. When S. was hospitalized for strep and dehydration last December, they actually used this at the hospital. One warning- even if your kids aren't sick, they will enjoy playing with this thermometer. My kids are constantly "scanning" themselves and asking me if they're "normal"! Buy one for $49.99 at Babies R Us.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: The Heat is On