Mall Notes - H&M

Here are a few pics from an old try-on at H&M. I love that place. I can usually find something fun each time I go. I like looking around & trying there, whether I buy or not.

Trench poncho ($49.95) - Size S - It's probably more of a dolman trench than a poncho. It definitely made me think of a poncho when I saw it on the hanger.



Poncho ($34.95) - One size - I've seen this in the past couple of weeks, so it's still in-stores. I liked this a little. I passed on this at the time. Recently I purchased Anthro's sable trimmed cardi by Sparrow. That was a for sure win. I can't pinpoint why I didn't like this one. Guess I just didn't get 'the feeling.'


Open front cardi ($12.95) - Size L - This comes in 4 or 5 colors, including a very pretty, pale blue color. This cotton or cotton blend cardi has been BOGO 50% the last time I've been in-stores. There's a very pretty, pale blue color. I thought it was cute, even for $12.95 and no BOGO.

20 wks + 6
at the time of this photo


Fyi...sign up for H & M's newsletter and receive 20% off one item.


Thanks for stopping by...


♥

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Mall Notes - H&M