Cascading flutter shell (33959, $19.99) - Size S - Fit was good on the size S. This color is really pretty.
Sweater (S): Dulphine open cardi
Just tried on for the blog. I don't own it so can't comment on wear.
Size S - I liked this color, too. I think it's platoon green. At full price, this doesn't pass the F21 test, but on super sale it looks really good. Actually I thought it looked pretty good when it was on promo for $29.50. The petals look voluminous, not sad. However, I'm not sure how they will hold up in the wash. Y'know...if they'll fluff back up or not.
Dream foiled châle cardigan - Size S - It's not looking like much in the pics. I mean, thanks for making me look like a block. Not to mention it's borderline tacky. .... Loveth!
Pearl snowball necklace (35225) - Rose shadow. This is the one that's on promo for $75. Meh. The different size pearls kind of bug me, but at the same time are interesting. I'm very attracted to the color which kinda reads as grey. Not so attracted to the net price of $52. They're in the return bag.
Of note...
* Cord pencil skirt ($39.50) - Great basic. Some measurement info.You should be able to add or subtract an inch to get the correct measurement for the next size. So on P4, the waist would be 29.5", and so on.
Regular (28387)
Size 4 - Waist = 30.5", Hips = 37.5"
Size 6 - Waist = 31.5", Hips = 38.5"
Petite (29997)
Size P6 - Waist = 30.5", Hips = 37.5", Length 19.75"
* Double-serge pencil skirt - The pearl grey is on promo for $98. Using an addtl 30% makes it an excellent price. I am really glad I got a couple colors on the 25% sitewide promo because my size (P6) is gone in them. I find that the price is cut and it's usually the price the item would be with an additional 30%. Then by the time there is an additional 20 - 30% off, my size is gone.
* Highland puffer - On promo for $88. I paid about a net $68 for mine last year or the year before. Another one wear the cost of wear goes so low. Cobblestone is an excellent neutral.
* Nylon schoolboy blazer - On promo for $118. It may go back up in price. If it's the blazer I think I saw in-person, it's classic J Crew. I didn't try it on.
* Stretch vintage trouser cord - I finally figured out cords are my go-to pants when I am seeking a break from jeans. I have a couple pair of bootcut and a couple pair of matchstick. Hoping the trouser work in cobblestone and/or golden wood. Cobblestone should go w/the pilar cami.
* Super 120s pétale dress - I got this in grey in a 2. It's kind of hanging around, so I guess some are waiting for the price to drop. I'll be taking a seam ripper to that chiffon and have me a mighty fine dress. * Irl pics + link to Audreybella in hers.
* Three-quarter sleeve stretch perfect shirt (Some $45) - Dragonfly blue is pretty.
* Tissue turtleneck - Some colors are $19.99 and a net $13.99 w/the promo is a good deal. I wear S in these.
Thanks for stopping by...
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.



0 comments:
Post a comment on: J Crew - MUSTHAVE 30% ends tonite