Loft - 40% off everything

Loft's 40% off everything sale continues. Use TAKE40 online. The promo is automatically applied in-store.

Metallic Animal Print Tulip Tote

I wish I had the style number handy. I cannot believe this is the same bag, but I think it is. It's much more subtle in-person. It's a cotton or cotton-blend body, with leather handles. It was marked to $49.99, then take 40% off of that.


It's a big one, but felt comfortable on my shoulder. I put a few things from my tote into this bag and it still felt comfy; not heavy.


Metallic Roll Sleeve Drape Hem Cardigan (259156) Size S - A little disco-y, Donna, but very cute. It has a nice drape and the sparkle is very pretty.



Dolman Sleeve Cardigan (251707) - Size M - This size was too big. I doubt I'd ever wear this style closed. I tried the S (no pics) and it definitely fit better. I usually take S in Loft. Machine wash on gentle & tumble dry low. Me likey.



I love the flow of this. It also comes in tan, which wasn't exciting to me. This rich green is very pretty.


Lace Tee (257873) - Size M - $39.99 + 40% off. The lace is photographing with hot spots (shiny), but it's not like that in-person. The color is very pretty.

Cute scallop hem.


Sequin front tee (250909) - Size M - Sold out online. It's in-store for $39.99 + the 40%. I really liked this one. The contrast of the sequins was nice. I know I have tons of sequin things, though, so I'll just have to find one in my drawer that stretches over the bump. It was very hard to resist, but it has no stretch to it. I don't think I'd be able to get into before long.


Metallic tweed skirt (251967) - Sold out online. I love the texture, the weight and the pockets. There is an elastic waistband in the front, but that's mostly for style. The rest of the waistband is flat and there's a side zip. On sale for $49.99 and nets $29.99 after 40%.



Sequin Hem Cardigan (257757) - This made me think of J Crew's spangled striped sweater. Marked to $29.99 + 40%. The sequins band the front only. There are no sequins on the reverse side.




I have a few more pics & will try to get them up later today.


Loft


Thanks for stopping by...


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Loft - 40% off everything