The Little People Turn 50!



We all remember the old Fisher Price Little People (which today would be considered choking hazards). My sister and I had plenty of them and one of our favorite sets was the toy hospital (remember the x-ray machine?) Even though my kids love their Little People playsets, I have always felt nostalgic for the old ones. So I was really excited to hear that Fisher Price has just released limited edition 50th Birthday playsets that look just like the sets you remember. The 50th Birthday Play 'N Go Farm and 50th Birthday Play 'N Go School are designed to bring those memories back to you (for example, the people are peg-shaped and have no arms, but are bigger/safer this time). The price is pretty retro, too...just $18. So instead of spending a small fortune on Ebay buying vintage Fisher Price Little People sets (ok, ok, I did that just once) you can get something shiny and new that will still take you back decades. Groovy! Visit Fisher Price.

p.s. Psst...NYC moms: Bring your kids to Toys R Us in Times Square on Saturday, March 21st to meet the Little People at their birthday celebration!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: The Little People Turn 50!