Etsy - Curly in the City

After seeing a leopard clutch on Notes From the Dressing room, I immediately went to Curly Sue's Etsy shop, Curly in the City.

Snatched. It. Up. Shipping was prompt.


Loves it! I didn't know what to expect as far as the texture. I don't always remember online descriptions. Even if I read them, I sometimes still get a certain picture in my mind. The leopard is a woven fabric, which I had envisioned. Yay! The black part is a faux leather. Looks pretty good. This shot was taken a week ago or so. It's big enough to hide my belly as I hug it, but the clutch isn't ridiculously huge or unmanageable. Reminder, I'm 5'2".

Large two-tone clutch, cheetah body
$32.95


Interior shot.
It's unlined, which is fine by me. There's little bit of a flat bottom, which is good.


Thumbs up. I would consider purchasing one of the bright clutches she has for sale. FYI, Curly Sue also has a blog here. And check out more irls pics of Curly Sue clutches on...

* Bon Bon Rose Girls
* Sterling Style here and here
* The Fashionista Next Door


Dontcha just love Etsy!?

♥

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Etsy - Curly in the City