Little Me has always made cute, comfy, durable outfits for little boys (and girls)...though they have been tough to find online. With their new retail site which launched a few months ago, it's much easier. I like their no-fuss, age-appropriate clothes- one of their taglines right now is "I don't want to dress like I'm in a band. 'Cause I'm in a crib." I'm admiring this tan pant set (on sale for $24.99, reduced from $34, sizes 3-18 months). The layered tee has a ribbed collar and colorful orange engineer stripes across the chest. The roomy denim pants have elastic waist, faux fly and cargo pockets. 100% cotton. Check out all the little boys' playwear at LittleMe.com.
Little Me, Little Boy
Little Me has always made cute, comfy, durable outfits for little boys (and girls)...though they have been tough to find online. With their new retail site which launched a few months ago, it's much easier. I like their no-fuss, age-appropriate clothes- one of their taglines right now is "I don't want to dress like I'm in a band. 'Cause I'm in a crib." I'm admiring this tan pant set (on sale for $24.99, reduced from $34, sizes 3-18 months). The layered tee has a ribbed collar and colorful orange engineer stripes across the chest. The roomy denim pants have elastic waist, faux fly and cargo pockets. 100% cotton. Check out all the little boys' playwear at LittleMe.com.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Little Me, Little Boy