I stopped by another trade show recently, ENK Children's, and was very excited to stumble onto this booth for Tori Spelling's upcoming "Little Maven" kids' clothing line (no website yet). Regular readers of this blog know I am a fan of Tori's decorating style, and I think she dresses her kids Liam and Stella very well, too. Her reps told me she is "heavily involved" in the design of the clothing you see above (how cute are those suspenders??). I think the results are great, and I can't wait to see them in stores. Will keep you posted when they're available!
p.s. Also keep an eye out next month for Tori's 2nd book, "Mommywood".
Psst! Did you arrive here via Celebrity Baby Blog? If so, welcome to MyMomShops! Sign up for our free e-newsletter to learn about our spectacular giveaways, special sales, and more! Just e-mail me with "newsletter" in the subject line. You can also follow me on Twitter. Thanks for stopping by!
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Kids' Clothes by Tori Spelling