Kid in a Candy Store


I promised I would report back on the National Stationery Show that I attended at the Javits Center yesterday. I had a wonderful time. Plus I got to meet our newest sponsor, In Good Company Designs, in person. You will loooove their goods. Clean designs, bright colors, fun imagery. I won't tell you any more right now, but check back for a full post and pictures later this week.

Not to sound like a naive out-of-towner, but I had never attended a show at the Javits Center before and I was impressed (even for a New Yorker). Sure, you had to sift a bit through the 14,000 vendors....but if you persevered you were richly rewarded with some real gems. I've shown images of just 2 new designers I "discovered." The images here are from Deluce Design (lovely letterpress designs on thick cardstock) and Kate and Birdie (simple and adorable greeting cards and stationery).

Some other designers I liked were so brand-new that their websites are not quite ready for business yet, but you can still browse and oooh and ahhh...So take a look at these 4 sites which are also (in my opinion) winners:

Design Dairy
Delphine Press
Ecojot
Jen Lee Design

Ahhh...that's all for now. But more to come!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Kid in a Candy Store