Gigi's Gear - orchid shadow

Orchid shadow was one of the prettiest shades J Crew offered this year. I wish I had ordered S instead of M in this cardi. Ah well. This outfit was so easy. You know how sometimes you're like bam...bam? That was this one. I tried grey trousers with, but they didn't look as sharp as the black ones.



Top (6): J Crew Coralie cami (Ruffles here, here, here and this one by ON has nice ruffles)
Sweater (M): J Crew merino open cardi (Similar here, here, here and this one in nightshade purple)
Bow necklace: F21 (Similar here, here and here)
Shoes (8): Nine West Ambitious in black leather here and here
Trousers (4P): Ralph Lauren from Macy's (Similar here and here)


Some people have emailed me in search of lookalikes and other things. I apologize if I haven't responded or have dropped communication. It's been a really busy time for me these past a couple of months.


Thanks for visiting...


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - orchid shadow