J Crew sweaters - irl pics

Here are some sweater reviews. All from J Crew:

Merino de longueur cardigan (31357) - Size S - Online it came in heather carbon (darker grey) and olive moss. Dry clean. Boo. I liked this sweater, though. I used to detest the super long cardis when they 1st came out, but I think I've gotten used to them.


Jackie cardi - Size S, blush stone

These two colors looks similar until I put the stock images side-by-side.


Sweet violet cardigan (29803) - The color is called dried parsley. It's sold out online, but pops back. I like the v-neck!



The odd thing about this sweater is how the pattern gets lighter towards the center. Like it's been sunwashed. I didn't like that, but it's not noticeable unless you're analyzing the sweater.


Crystal bead cardigan (30710, $29.99 in-store) - Size S, heather seaweed. 45% acrylic, 37% super fine alpaca, 18% merino wool.



Size M - I realize they intend this sweater to be a little shrunken, but I preferred the M over the small (pictured above).


Even at $29.99 + 25% off I passed. It's going to be a fuzzy mess. Pet peeve o' mine.


Merino turtleneck sweater - Size S, rustic barn - Retail $69.50. Some colors are $49.99 and other colors are $49.50. I thought I took a pic of this, but I'm not seeing it. It's a true red, or at least very close to it. Very pretty.

Note: Update on the marled mélange cardigan post. I tried & shared pics of size S. I tried on XS and added that pic to the post.

J'Crewlet Online
The 25% off $150 or more + free shipping with PRESENTS is also good at the Factory Store online. The promo is good thru Monday, 12/13. Factory is supposed to 'close' tonite. Check out...

* Donegal wool schoolboy blazer ($88) - Irl pics of retail vs factory comparison in this post.
* Plaid scarf ($20) - It's in the men's section.

* Wool print scarf ($19.50) - Four color patterns.
* Wool ruffle-front coat ($168)

* J'Crewlet irl pics 1 of 3
* J'Crewlet irl pics 2 of 3
* J'Crewlet irl pics 3 of 3



***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew sweaters - irl pics