About this blog + OPB


I am

Arrow from Wikipedia
Landscape from somewhere on Richmond-Tweed Library


* Andi of Saltwater Dreams connecting w/readers about Wonder Woman Underoos!

* Bianca
of Deals for the Short & Curvy lost 20 lbs. She's always been cute & I hope she doesn't mind I posted about her newer hawtness.

* Closet Crisis explains that funky smell that sometimes accompanies clothing purchases you receive.

* David - Oh, just the CEO of Weight Watchers writing a personal blog. I've never joined WW so some of the reader comments elude me. No matter as the dude is funny & should definitely write when he can spare a moment.

* Frances Joy of Mad Dress Game works scarves like nobody's business.

* JCAUNMCMOM of Crewing Thru My 50s shares more skirt length rules.

* Terri of the Anthropological Shopper has an interesting hobby she shares w/her husband. Cute outfits, too, so click around. Um, no, they don't share outfits.

* Xoxo - The Mothership has spawned another blog. Visit Xoxo at Will Work 4 Shuz

And because I'm suddenly into the hokey & corny as seen at the bottom of this post, here's another one for you:

Thanks, Frugalsuz

About this blog. As many of you have seen, I'm expecting. Since announcing, I've gained & lost readers. I think a blogger's desire is often to write about what we like and keep our audience in mind. I was undecided about how to transition the blog as I grow. In the past, I've seen blogs with expecting mothers. There were times were it was unrelatable because I hadn't experienced it and, later on, times where it was painful reminder of my personal experiences. Before I decided to share the news with you all, I had already made my decision on what to do. I plan to keep this blog going in the same vein it has been. I'll try on things that can sort of fit and share the information with you. Because I tend to visit the same stores, I can get a general idea if I'd take my pre-preg size or not. I imagine this will be unrealistic in the future. I also may not have the stamina to visit. Even if I can't fit into the clothes, I hope to cruise thru the stores every so often to share my thoughts about things irl.

Of course my interest in clothing is a little less right now. I'm trying to transition to the world of stroller, Boppy and sippy cup choices without feeling overwhelmed. I will be handling that, doctor visits and more on my other blog. I hope to have other things on there like healthy food choices & fertility related topics. I'll try to post a link here when I think the topic there may be of general interest. Thanks for all of the well wishes, happy thoughts, emails & lurkers coming out of the woodwork ;-). I hope most of you will stick around. I'm sure gonna try to.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: About this blog + OPB