J Crew - indigo pea jacket

J Crew's indigo pea jacket (39331, $148) comes in navy and runs 0 - 12. It's still regular price online, $89.99 in-stores.



Size 6 - I had absolutely nothing on underneath when I tried it on. I don't think I've gained much weight across my back and the 6 felt a little tight when I did the straightjacket hug around myself. I usually wear S, 4 or 6P in J Crew jackets. It's a lighter weight, but I'd at least like the option for a Jackie underneath. The arms weren't *too* tight, but I'd say it's a bit tighter fit thru the shoulders. I'm guessing I'd still like a 6 post-partum. It's almost easier for me to decide on sizing right now because there are no fantasies about losing 5, 8 or 10 lbs.

I thought I wouldn't like the gold buttons, but they're not bad. The fabric has subtle, metallic threading which looks good but isn't too shiny. Keep in mind I love sequins and will wear a solid metallictop even if I'm not on my way to a 70s disco party. IMO, you have to get up close to see the shine. Thumbs up all the way around. Check it out on Shop With M (scroll).

Jeans (6): Old Navy maternity (Regular skinnies here and here. Maternity skinnies here and here.)

Shoes (8): Gap (See the Anne Klein Blondy here or here)


ETA 4/8 - I wore the jacket yesterday w/a Jackie underneath. Absolutely no issues w/metallic threading bothering me. As far as the shiny aspect. I decided it looks like when you iron your jeans and sometimes they turn shiny in some sections...? It kinda looks like that when you get up close.

FYI - SUNNY for 20% off $150 or more has been extended to Mon, 4/11.




♥
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates.
Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - indigo pea jacket