XS - chest = 34"
S - chest = 36"
Size S - Shadow - Very comfortable. It didn't look as lingerie/nightgownish as I expected. If you look at the underarm area, you can see how low it is. That + the fact that the S fits my current size (17wks) leads me to say you should size down one for sure.

Size S - Beechwood (BEE) - This color isn't available online. Not sure if it's a retail only color. I think it's a good casual dress and excellent for home loungewear. However, I think you can also wear it as a very casual day dress, out and about. The weight is more heavy than thin. Definitely not thin.

Remember, SUNNY gets 20% off $150 or more and ends tonite. No free shipping on this one. Promo also good in-stores with email printout. As I suggested in the comments here, you can show the cashier the promo on your phone, ask them to look up the promo on the J Crew website (it's on the front page) or print out the home page and take it in.
* Final Sale - links to irl pics
* Regular Price - links to irl pics
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:
Post a comment on: J Crew - cotton lace shift dress