Holiday Gift Picks: Last Minute Gifts at Amazon.com

Need some more last minute gift ideas? I always turn to Amazon.com when I need to buy gifts pronto, especially since as an Amazon.com Prime member I get free 2-day shipping on most products! (Psst...the $79.99/yearly Amazon.com Prime membership is some of the best money you'll spend...it pays for itself pretty quickly when you order from Amazon.com as often- and as last minute- as I do).

Here are some picks:

Nikon Coolpix L18 8MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Ruby Red) ($89.99). I'm a Canon girl myself, but I have lots of friends who swear by Nikon. Can't beat the price on this camera, and gotta love the color for Christmas.


The New York Times: The Complete Front Pages: 1851-2008 ($37.80). For the history buffs on your list. Great grandparent gift, too. Come to think of it, I'd love to thumb through this book myself. I'm a news junkie. It's also very reasonably priced here (it retails elsewhere for $60).


Sesame Street - Christmas Eve on Sesame Street ($8.99). I was soooo happy to find this on DVD. As much as R. enjoys the much more recent Elmo's Christmas Countdown, I think nothing beats this Sesame classic from the 1970s (it includes a sweet Gift of the Magi-type subplot involving Ernie and Bert's gift-swapping). A Gen-X favorite!


Melissa and Doug Deluxe Standing Easel ($24.99, reduced from $59.99). An all-around perfect gift for kids of any age, this double-duty easel is a steal at this price.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Holiday Gift Picks: Last Minute Gifts at Amazon.com