Gigi's Gear - Loft striped merino blazer

If you're still looking for a pearl cluster necklace try this one from Charlotte Russe. You can remove the dangling chains if you don't like them.

I purchased my beloved Loft striped blazer a few weeks ago. Truth be told, I thought it might get marked down quickly as it didn't seem to be moving in-store. I saw myself spinning, with credit card in hand, toward the register during an addtl % off sale and get it for oh, I dunno, $30.  -- Cut to real life -- While freezing recently in temps of 30F, I realized I paid a low enough price (fifty something) and pulled it out to wear.

I wore this to a seminar in the evening. Thank goodness I was warm, but not too warm. I forgot to wear a bra and realized it half way through. The jacket is very snug, esp the arms. I am still able to get tops underneath. It just takes a little squeezing. I'm happy I didn't get a M. The S is just right. I figured there would be a little stretch/give as it is essentially a sweater.

Sweater (PS): Gap turtleneck in winter peony. I returned a navy one as it's too close to black.
Necklace: F21 (Similar here, here and here)
Cords (6P): Old Navy perfect - If you see any ON perfect pants, give them a shot. They fit well & sell quickly. (Try Boden, BR skinny, Gap boot, Gap skinny)
Shoes: Style & Co (Similar here, here and here)



Jacket (S): Loft striped merino blazer
Top (6): J Crew chambray tuxedo-pleat shirt (33286)
Jeans (29): J Crew ankle stretch toothpick
Shoes (8): Sporto Aroostic duck boot (Also comes in a plaid trim)
Necklace: J Crew (See statement necklaces from American Eagle and BCBG and Max & Chloe)

************************************

Today only at Loft 
-- save 30% off the entire store, plus an an additional 10% off --
Click here to print the coupon. 
The online code is FBSTYLEB.

Me likey...
* Assets firming tank - Always good on the 30. 30% that is.
* Gold foil printed skirt - Kind of a do-over for Loft. They had a similar one in SP10. It'ss still nice.
* Ikat spots cardi - Loveth
* Kelsie crepe boot - I have these in grey. Only 8 left in grey and black in 6.5 left online. If you see these in store GRAB! They are on super sale in-store.
* Percy shearling trim leather riding boot - Very nice.
* Metallic croc pencil skirt - Size 4 fit great when I tried it on. It has pockets.
* Tie-neck button down shirt - Loft does well w/bow shirts and this one is cotton.
* Velveteen tux blazer


Thanks for stopping by...



***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Currently 6% cashback for Loft. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - Loft striped merino blazer