The basis -- cami + cardi + necklace, which didn't even matter because I had my coat off all of 20 minutes. The cami was too big, but it has the straps for one's bra so it mostly stayed in place. One woman who is not "my people" and hasn't been for years flat out asked if I am having a baby. Another woman asked the birthday girl if I'm having a baby. One issue is my top was too big. And the jeans were probably baking a muffin underneath. Whatev. And yes, I wore open toe shoes in the rain. I figured I'd just dash in from the car and that worked. Gotta love the suburbs and easy parking.
Jeans (29): J Crew toothpick ankle
I have these in patent red & love them. They also come in pink.
Just between you and me...I borderline hate house parties.
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.



0 comments:
Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - a b-day party