Forever 21 - more maxis

Over the weekend I posted on Forever 21's yellow tag deals. I went back the day after my visit to snag another $10 maxi dress. Last year I wore some maxis from Target. They were around $15 and did good in general. They got little fuzzies on them that I couldn't get off and didn't make it to this year. Anyway, while I was at F21, I tried on a couple other maxis.

Ikat maxi ($14.80) - Size M - I kind of liked this dress. The pattern is a bit much for my height (5'2") + maternity. It also comes in a bright orange pattern online, but I didn't see that on the rack.



Island vacation dress ($15.50) - Size M - Oh, florals. It looks like I yanked a curtain down and tucked it under my chest. However, I still like the pattern & colors and think it would look great on someone, esp w/a pink cardi. FYI, pre-maternity I took M in F21, but this M was a little big so size down.






You have to see the cute F21 dress found by Sarah of That Damn Green Dress in this post on her blog. And if F21 is a complete mystery, check out start with this guide.


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Forever 21 - more maxis