Target - Cherokee girls cable dress

Target Cherokee cable dress also comes in black. If you are my size or smaller, you might be into this. I liked the concept, but didn't like 100% cotton. It needs a little stretch or something in it. Something to make it more flattering. But then, I'm not really supposed to be in the girls dept in the first place ;-). Still, I can't get over the fact that it fits. Get those kids off milk w/hormones!



For adults...
* Athleta
* Athleta (hoodie)
* Macy's
* Merona by Target
* Victoria's Secret


Speaking of kids, Sweet Tea in Seattle linked to an important piece on bullying. It's written by Single Dad Laughing and you can read it here. Just above the article are links to other articles written by the blog owner, Dan. Good stuff. While reading it some of the content on bullying, I realized an experience I recently had with a stranger was an attempt at bullying. G Money & I couldn't decide if he was a teen or young adult, but I'm sure he thought we were much younger than we were. We just walked away from the situation while the bully blathered about like an idiot. I really feel for kids that are going thru bullying situations in school & in life and deal with it on a daily basis. Apparently, Dan is being asked to speak at schools. I hope his articles continue to reach others & make an impact.


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Target - Cherokee girls cable dress