Size S - I liked the top on the hanger. I'm not a big fan of epaulets, but these are small. The dark buttons are an interesting contrast. The chest pockets didn't bother me (34C). The collar is a nice size, not too big, not puny. Even though this begins at XXS, I had no interest in sizing down. The top is a bit sheer so it's showing my black bra.Would definitely be more noticeable in regular daylight. It hugs the body. That's not bad. It's nice to have a fluid white shirt that isn't as stiff as a traditional cotton shirt. I probably would have liked this more, personally, if I were in better shape. Side thumb, tilting slightly up. Don't recall seeing the smoky charcoal, but it may also be available in-store. Remember that the 20% promo is both good in-store & online.
Jeans (6P): BR trouser flare, had them professionally tapered a bit from the knee down
Thanks for stopping by...
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: J Crew - vintage cotton mixed lawn shirt