A new site I discovered this year is SavvyTot (Baby S. has been sporting their witty "Don't blame me*...I can't vote till 2024" long sleeve t-shirt which gets lots of laughs). Anyway, I just checked their site again and they also offer this very sweet "Heaven Sent" personalized embroidered baby receiving blanket which, at just $29, makes a cute and affordable baby gift. Made of soft 100% interlock cotton and measuring a generous 31" x 30", it's "postmarked" with the baby's date of birth and comes in your choice of pink or blue with contrast trim. In my opinion, you can never have enough personalized baby blankets, and this one is a definite keeper. Visit SavvyTot.
Sent With Love
A new site I discovered this year is SavvyTot (Baby S. has been sporting their witty "Don't blame me*...I can't vote till 2024" long sleeve t-shirt which gets lots of laughs). Anyway, I just checked their site again and they also offer this very sweet "Heaven Sent" personalized embroidered baby receiving blanket which, at just $29, makes a cute and affordable baby gift. Made of soft 100% interlock cotton and measuring a generous 31" x 30", it's "postmarked" with the baby's date of birth and comes in your choice of pink or blue with contrast trim. In my opinion, you can never have enough personalized baby blankets, and this one is a definite keeper. Visit SavvyTot.
Shopping labels:
accessories,
affiliates,
baby gifts,
personalized gifts
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Sent With Love