Rue La La - $20 credit

New members who sign up with Rue La La by 10/25 get a $20 credit. The credit must be used by 12/31.10. Easy to do as Rue La La has some great boutiques. They describe themselves as a seller of "premier brands at private-sale prices." Some people call a site like this a sample sale site. I don't because I believe in most cases these are not samples. I've never had a flaw with anything I've ordered and there are a good range of clothing & shoe sizes, unless they're final sale items at rock bottom prices. There are individual boutiques that run for 24-48 hours, so you have to pounce when you see it. Sometimes items come back around or make their way to other flash sale sites, but you can't guess if that will happen.

Ellajade by Marvin K. for Aquatalia - I got these for $69. They were on Endless for $150, with an original retail of $275. I watched these shoes come and go a couple times here on Rue La La. So sometimes you will see boutiques repeat w/the same items, but I can't say it's often. The most recent time I saw them in my size, I went ahead and got them. So happy I did.

Pour La Victoire "Arianna" Leather Cuff Wedge  - $129 - I got a taupe color, though.



I like Rue La La because items added by 10 pm the same day ship for free. The average price for an order is $9.95.


Amrita Singh coral earrings - $39, original retail $150 - I loved these earrings. They were too heavy for my ears and just too big. Provided items aren't final sale, they're easy to return to Rue La La. They send a UPS shipping label right in the box.

The Final Sale - I think these sales run on Sunday nights. The prices are great, but items are final sale.


Rue La La also sells men's clothing, some kitchenware and travel. Click here thru my referral link to sign up. ETA  -> The credit will appear in your account within 48 hours and must be used by 12/31.


♥

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Rue La La - $20 credit