I first discovered stationery designer Whitney English at the National Stationery Show last year, and now I see their bright, pretty notecards popping up everywhere. They were also kind enough to send me a new box of personalized stationery (the absolute best way to my heart) which I LOVE. If only I had neat handwriting to match! The designs are very cool, using traditional formats but with funky, vibrant designs (think Boatman Geller but a little edgier). Check out all their notecards here or click here for online retailers. I hope to see them again at the Stationery Show in May and will report back then on their new designs!
Lovely Whitney English
I first discovered stationery designer Whitney English at the National Stationery Show last year, and now I see their bright, pretty notecards popping up everywhere. They were also kind enough to send me a new box of personalized stationery (the absolute best way to my heart) which I LOVE. If only I had neat handwriting to match! The designs are very cool, using traditional formats but with funky, vibrant designs (think Boatman Geller but a little edgier). Check out all their notecards here or click here for online retailers. I hope to see them again at the Stationery Show in May and will report back then on their new designs!
Shopping labels:
just for mom,
personalized gifts,
stationery
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Lovely Whitney English