
I recently received a final sale item from Rue La La and it had an issue. Cosmetic, not functional. There was no mention of the boutique being as-is, which I've never seen before, btw. I used to feel sheepish about returning defective merchandise that I got for a low price, but I don't feel that way anymore. Even if it's on final sale. I emailed Rue La La's customer service and they promptly issued a return label to me. I was very pleased w/the quick response and satisfactory resolution in my favor. Of course they will be getting the money back from me again at some point in the future. You know how it goes.
Boutiques on Rue La La include women, men, kids, travel, food/wine and home. Earlier this year I got a couple of cast iron pots. One of the best purchases I ever made and excellent prices, too. I baked the most succulent chicken in the larger of the two pots.
Among today's offerings is a shoe boutique with multiple vendors. It'll open at 11a EST.

0 comments:
Post a comment on: Rue La LA - $10 for new members