J Crew cardi - new arrival

J Crew cardigan (30712) - Size S - I don't see this one online yet. Will update post later w/style name Given that it's alpha sizing, I assume it runs XS - XL. I don't recall if there were other colors. I found it itchy on my bare arms. Very itchy. On the upside, I liked the shape of the crewneck -- not too tight on the neck, not so wide that it's almost a ballet or boatneck.I also liked the front pockets. Fabric content = 45% acrylic, 37% super fine alpaca, 18% merino wool.

 J Crew cardigan - new arrival

Striped tee (S): Anthro (Similar here, here and here)
Jeans (29): J Crew ankle stretch toothpick
Shoes (8): Gap The City Flat (Similar here


Loft
When I saw Loft's dolman sleeve cardigan it reminded me of the new J Crew cardi. Loft's cardi is on sale and you can take an extra 40% off the sale price. I did a mock checkout and the addtl % was automatically applied. Maybe I had the code set up on my profile from another mock checkout. If that doesn't happen for you, try SALE40. Sunday might be the last day for the additional %. I suppose you can call the store to see when they expect it to end, but I'm not sure they always know in advance. I can't recall the other 2 fabrics. I like that it buttons up into a funnelneck. 20% Viscose, 15% Nylon, 55% Cotton, 10% Wool. I wish I had seen this in person to give you more info. It's a good price, though, and not final sale like some of Loft's other items. Oh, automatic free shipping is applied on $125 or more.


Last day to enter the Hue giveaway for a pair of shoe inserts with 'new technology.'


Chime in...
♥
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew cardi - new arrival