Old Navy - The Rock Star leggings

Old Navy's The Rock Star leggings run in regular, petite & tall sizes. I have an 8P. I tried 6P but could barely get them on, if at all. Love this grey and I also have black. Someone asked about a sulphur smell on the black pair, per ON site reviews. ETA Sorry -- I didn't finish the thought. Yes, the jeans have a smell as if they've been treated, but it's not ultra strong. They've been stored with other jeans in a small, tight space and I don't smell them when I open the door. The jeans they're stored with have not picked up the smell. I would say I'm not scent sensitive. I figure those things go away with a bit of time, so oddly smelling things (I.e. rainboots when you first get them) don't bother me.

Sequin tee (S): F21 (Similar here)
Cardigan (XS): shall not be named (Similar here and in Plus)
Shoes (8): MRKT (Similar here and here)
Jeggings (8P): ON The Rock Star





The code SAVEBIG for 30% off your Banana, Gap and/or Old Navy purchase ends tonite. A few hours remain. Remember Ebates for your 2% cashback.

See ...
* This post for irl pics of a moto jacket, v-neck cable sweater, cord skirt & cord bootcut pants.

* This post for a irl pic of the cord shirtdress, links to my picks and commentary on them.

* This post for irl pics of 2 wool coats, a tiered ruffle top, chambray dress and cord skirt.




***************************************************
p.s. Remember
Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Old Navy - The Rock Star leggings