Pages

L.L. Bean

I never shopped at L.L. Bean when they had stores here. They've closed most of them and now only have physical stores on the east coast. Because I haven't really shopped there too much, I don't think to go on their website. I definitely visited after seeing a post on Shop With M. And Egyptomanic reviews L.L. Bean here, here and here.

L.L. Bean has online reviews and the reviewers' characteristics cracked me up. Lots of self described dog lovers, a maniac gardener, an elderly who loves walking!!! and so on. Many of them are in a very different age group than myself, but can't we all shop & get along? I'd say so. Especially when L.L. is carrying items like these:

Wool pencil skirt ($129) - L.L. Bean Signature


Silk habutai tee ($79) - I'm not a fan of the short, flutter sleeve, but I love the print.

Widewale cord jacket ($39.99) - Comes in regular & petite sizes.

Lattice print sweater ($29.99) - Reminds me of an old J Crew print. Two addtl color choices.

Coastal Macintosh coat ($69.99) - Red! Comes in other colors.


Free shipping on all orders. I believe this is standard, every day. $6.50 deducted for returns, or you can return to a local store if there's one in your area. Right now if you spend $75, you get a $10 gift card.


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: L.L. Bean