* Printed Zip-Front Cardigan ($39.94) - The price point. Really? I guess this is what we're looking at for higher prices this fall. I would expect this to be around $32. Comes in a navy stripe & 2 leopard prints.
* High-Rise Button-Front Denim Skirt ($29.94) - Selling out already. Very cute.
* Cap-Sleeve Sweater ($26.50) - Currently on promo. The fall colors are looking good at Old Navy.
* Cropped Button-Front Trench Coat ($34.94) - Not the best reviews, but this color looks good. I consider the online reviews a little bit, but don't depend on them.
* Chambray Shirtdress ($34.94) - Also selling out. I like the cut, but no pockets.
* Cropped Cable-Knit Sweater ($24.94) - This color is called cinnamon cider and it's beautiful. I bought a longer, open cardi in the same color for my grandmother. I thought the one I gave her would still be in-stores, but it's gone. I have to wonder if ON is ordering less quantities going forward.
If you're shopping in-store, you can take advantage of the $10 for $20 promo. Earn $10 for every $10 you spend thru Thu, Aug 18. You can use the "super cash" you earn during the week of Aug 25 - Aug 29.
Here are some recent irl pics:Pleated Maxi Skirt - Size S - ($29.94) - And as I said just above, it's possible that we'll see less inventory on some items. I only saw 3 or 4 pieces in each size of this skirt. I like this caramel/tan color.
Side view
Rear view - It's odd to have pleats right there, but I suppose it gives some visual interest & drape to the skirt. Otherwise, you could just be wearing a tablecloth or sheet.
I'm just gonna say it. Cheap stitching. I can't sew more than a button, but from what I've read online this would have more strength if it were a zigzag stitch. I don't imagine the skirt will fall down your body one day while you're walking around. But it could get holes more easily. I would bank on this for 3 or 4 wears and then see where you are with it. Disposable.
Here are the color choices. The green, camel/tan & dark grey.
Size S ($29.94) - Here's a midi skirt in black. I didn't see other colors. It was ok. I didn't happen to notice whether stitching is good or poor on this one. Again, I wouldn't bank on it lasting long. It's a lightweight skirt. It's a nice end-of-summer item.
Sequin-stripe tee ($22.94) - I have enough sequined items, but was sure to grab it off the table to share details. I didn't attempt trying it on, but I thought it was cute overall. The material doesn't seem too thin and the sequins are understated. You also cannot beat machine wash.
Tunic - Size S - Big, huh? I think once you get it on, it isn't too big, but it will be loose. The chest was about 40". I don't see this one online. Pretty color. If you're short, it may work as a dress as far as length goes, but I'm not sure. It may be tight towards the rear and intended to be a tunic.
Ruffled charmeuse top ($24.50) - I saw these for $12.99 in-store. Only black & white or online, but here are some of the color choices available in store.
Gauzy rosette scarf ($12.94) - And finally. I just had to say yes, this is cute, but it's scratchy. I didn't find the material soft at all. Too bad as it looked cute hanging in the store.
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Old Navy - new promos